Popular with utility arborist professionals and companies kitting out multiple pruning teams for intensive vegetation and woodland management.
Bulk buy and SAVE £100 off the RRP, when you buy this popular Stallion blade contractor pack.
The Stallion blade is designed specifically to fit the AUS fibreglass rod pruning poles. It is a replacement blade for the Stallion Telescopic Pruning Polesaws (3.1m, 4.6m and 6.3m), plus the blade is also compatible with other telescopic pole manufacturers too – email us to check your pole compatibility.
- 400mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to enhance durability
- 5mm tooth pitch
- Hard chrome plated for wear and corrosion resistance
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution when carrying out blade maintenance)
- Long-lasting tool and easily replaceable
- Cutting capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 10” in diameter
- Length: 400mm
- Contractor pack quantity: 10 blades