Built for lone adventurers, professionals in the field and family outings. The Bull All Terrain Folding Outdoor Wagon is a great transport companion suitable for going anywhere. Snow, dirt, sand, grass or pavement.
Whether you are going to a festival, the beach or on a camping trip, just fold out, load up and off you go. Save time and effort endured by multiple trips to-and-from the car with this spacious and easy to use folding wagon.
The heavy duty wagon is constructed with a large loading space and well-crafted steel frame that can hold up to 80kg/176lbs. Save time and energy moving tools, equipment and personal belongings to and from a location in one go. The wagon can be easily folded using just one hand to a compact size making it easy to transport in a vehicle, store at home or in a garage.
- Open and fold up in seconds with no assembly required
- All terrain puncture proof thick tread rubber tyres add to the wagons ability to travel across many terrains
- 360 degree rotating front wheels that move smoothly
- High quality canvas material
- Large capacity and steel frame construction
- Built with an adjustable handle that smoothly rotates as you change direction
- The handle will not drop and the height will lock with a click joint
- Quick to fold and store with a simple folding construction designed for compact storage
- Save time by loading the wagon and transport to your location quickly
- Protective Bull carry cover included
- Heavy duty, waterproof, wear and tear resistant 600D Oxford fabric and PVC material inner canvas
- Powder coated steel tube construction
- Storage compartment dimensions: 90 x 50 x 56cm (L x W x H)
- Handle max length: 99cm
- Weight: 10.8kg
- Weight capacity: 80kg/176lbs
- Colour: Black
This great transport companion has helped:
- Families transport all the equipment, food, buckets and spades (you name it!) on days out at the beach, park or forest.
- Anglers carry rods, seats, bait and other accessories to and from fishing locations.
- Gardeners and allotmenteers carry tools and transport branches, plants and debris around the garden.
- Bushcrafters with loading firewood and carry tools on forest pursuits.
- Campers load tents, seats and other accessories to and from campsites.
- Hikers & outdoor adventurers carry equipment to and from location.